GM Military Discount
Welcome, Veterans, Active and Retired military personnel!
For over 100 years, GM has been a passionate advocate for the U.S. Military by offering a variety of programs and sponsorships, many of which are designed to help ease the transition back into civilian life.
Radley Chevrolet in Fredericksburg VA has been serving our military customers since 1979. Located near Quantico Marine base our Chevy Dealership has been the most trusted place for both newly transferred and local military personnel. We believe it's an honor to serve those who serve for our freedom every day. We provide special military discounts and coupons as a reflection of our appreciation of your past or present services.
Chevrolet Military Discounts are a great opportunity to get into a new Chevrolet vehicle and save. From special bonus cash offers that in most cases can be combined, to special finance and leases you will have additional opportunities to hundreds or even thousands. Overseas or and back at home, getting your discount is easy!
NEW VEHICLE PURCHASE
Chevrolet vehicles are eligible. See the full list below:
- City Express
- Colorado (excludes Base)
- Cruze Sedan (excludes L Manual)
- Cruze Hatch
- Cruze Limited (excludes L Manual)
- Equinox (excludes L)
- Impala (excludes 2016 Limited)
- Traverse (excludes LS Base)
Call us at 540-898-4000 and we can walk you through the process!
How the discount works:
To take advantage of this opportunity, you'll need an authorization number. Authorization numbers may be requested for the purchase or lease of two (2) vehicles per the calendar year. Authorization numbers are valid for 90 days toward the purchase or lease of an eligible, new vehicle.
Follow these easy steps to save:
- Select "Create an Account" or "Sign In" above.
- Once signed in, select "Obtain Authorization" from the Program menu and follow the prompts.
- Print your authorization number and take it to your participating GM Dealer along with a copy of your current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES), Retiree Account Statement† or your discharge papers (e.g., DD-214). **
Stationed overseas? Just because GM isn't part of the Exchange Program doesn't mean that you can't take advantage of this great discount. Through this site, it's quick and easy to build a vehicle you want, search dealer inventory, and contact a Certified Internet Manager to arrange purchase and delivery in the United States for you or your spouse.
Who is eligible for the
GM Military Discount?
Active Duty members, Reservists, National Guard members, Veterans within one year of discharge date and Retirees — including their spouses — of the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Coast Guard are eligible.
Take advantage of outstanding program benefits, including exclusive pricing on eligible, new vehicles, with our thanks.
- A. Eligible Participants - This program is available only to: Active Duty members, Reserves, Veterans within one year of discharge date and Retirees, including their spouses, of the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard and Coast Guard.
- B. Required Documentation - Participants must present the following, along with a valid authorization number, to a participating GM Dealer in order to purchase or lease under the program: Active Duty, Reserves and National Guard Members: 1) A current (within the last 30 days) copy of the Participant’s Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) with all information redacted except the date of the statement, Participant’s name (payee) and DFAS (payer). 2) A copy of the Participant’s driver’s license with the license number redacted. Retirees: 1) A current (within the last 30 days) copy of the Participant’s Retiree Account Statement or Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) with all information redacted except the date of the statement, Participant’s name (payee) and DFAS (payer). 2) A copy of the Participant’s driver’s license with the license number redacted. Veterans within one year of discharge date: 1) Discharge Papers (e.g., DD-214, WD AGO 53, WD AGO 55, WD AGO 53-55, NAVPERS 553, NAVMC 78PD or NAVCG 553). 2) A copy of the Participant’s driver’s license with the license number redacted.
- Authorization Numbers - The sale of any vehicle purchase program authorization numbers, or other unauthorized use of such numbers, is prohibited. Participants (as defined in the Eligibility section) who violate this provision will be suspended from The Program for five (5) years per violation and will be required to repay the incentive monies. Subsequent violations of this rule may result in permanent suspension from The Program.
- Limitation on Number of Vehicles - Participants may purchase or lease a cumulative total of two (2) vehicles per the calendar year under The Program.
- Eligibility Period - Authorization numbers are valid for 90 days toward the purchase or lease of an eligible vehicle at The Program price. To see a list of eligible vehicles, please visit gmmilitarydiscount.com and select Vehicle Eligibility on the home page. Some models may have limited availability. Eligibility of vehicles may change at any time without notice. Participants must be eligible to participate throughout the entire purchase process, i.e., on the date, the process is started through the date of vehicle delivery.
- Retention - If purchasing or leasing a vehicle under The Program with cash or through a loan, ownership must be retained for at least six (6) months from the date of delivery of the vehicle. GM reserves the right to modify the retention rules at any time. Retention periods for some vehicles may be different than the retention period referenced in previous versions of the Rules and Guidelines.
- Titling Restrictions - A vehicle purchased/leased under The Program must be used for the personal, non-commercial use/transportation of the Participant. It is prohibited under The Program to purchase/lease and register/title a vehicle and then surrender the vehicle for part or all of the required retention period to any other person. In addition, it is prohibited under The Program to purchase/ lease a vehicle for commercial use or to title in a business name. Vehicles purchased under The Program must be registered, licensed, titled, insured and owned by the Participant. Vehicles may be jointly registered, licensed, titled, insured and/or owned in the Participant’s name and the name of his or her spouse. Vehicles may also be titled in the name of a living trust that bears the name of the Participant. When it is necessary for financial reasons, vehicles may be co-titled in the name of a non-eligible person. In these cases, all of the following requirements apply: 1) The Participant’s name must be the first name listed in the title 2) The Participant’s name must be the first name listed on the registration 3) The Participant’s name must be the first name listed on the financing documents If any one of these requirements is not met, unless compliance is not possible under state law, the vehicle may not be co-titled in the name of a non-eligible person.
- Inducements - Participants shall not solicit or accept money or discounts from dealers, other persons or other business entities, except GM-sponsored incentives, in connection with the sale of vehicles under The Program. At no time should a Participant accept payment or other consideration from dealers for referrals? Participants may accept inducements of nominal value, up to $50, provided the inducements are offered to the general public and are noncash in nature, such as a free first oil change. This prohibition does not apply to a fuel fill if provided by the dealer at the time of delivery.
- Pricing Sheet - Included in required paperwork at the dealership is the GM Vehicle Purchase Customer-Dealer Agreement and Pricing Sheet. This should be reviewed and, once complete, signed by the purchaser. DO NOT SIGN the agreement if it is blank or The Program price from the invoice is not shown. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your purchase or lease, clarify them with your participating dealer BEFORE closing the transaction. The GM Vehicle Purchase Customer-Dealer Agreement and Pricing Sheet must be signed prior to the completion of the deal.
Additional Information If the dealer you visit is not willing to sell you a vehicle through The Program, you may visit another GM Dealer. Dealer participation is voluntary. Dealers are not required to participate in the GM Military Discount Program. To determine a dealer’s willingness to sell vehicles under The Program, you must speak with the dealer directly. During the initial dealer inventory buildup when new models are introduced, and from time to time thereafter, it may be necessary for GM to restrict purchase under The Program on certain models. Please go to gmmilitarydiscount.com to see a list of eligible vehicles. The Program does not constitute an agreement between GM and the Participant for the purchase/lease of any vehicle at a specific price. However, by purchasing a vehicle through The Program, Participant acknowledges The Program’s Rules and Guidelines and agrees to abide by the same program Rules and Guidelines. Participants are required to report any unauthorized use of authorization numbers immediately. Those who do not report any suspicious or unauthorized use of authorization numbers after they have been submitted on their behalf may be subject to the above sanctions. Failure to comply with an audit request may subject the Participant to the consequences referenced in the Program Rules section. General Motors has the final decision on all eligibility requirements. The Rules and Guidelines of The Program may be modified by GM at any time, in its sole discretion. Compliance With Applicable Laws If any law or regulation is adopted or interpreted which, in GM’s opinion, prohibits or penalizes the implementation of The Program, GM may, in its sole discretion, cancel The Program or any order submitted pursuant to The Program without any further obligation and without any liability to either the dealer or the Participant. GENERAL MOTORS TERMS AND CONDITIONS CANNOT BE MODIFIED BY ANYONE OTHER THAN GENERAL MOTORS.