CALL US TODAY: 540.585.3399
1The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
The All New
2018 CHeverolet Equinox
Performance of the 2018 Equinox
- Vehicle mass has been reduced by 200 pounds or more, depending on the model, creating a more nimble, responsive driving experience from generation 5.
- Most efficient Camaro ever, with a new 2.0L turbo, SAE-certified at 275 hp (205 kW) and 295 lb-ft (400 Nm) - and delivers more than 30 mpg on the highway (GM-estimated), and 0-60 mph acceleration well under 6 seconds.
- Efficient performance in a new 3.6L V-6 featuring direct injection, continuously variable valve timing and – for the first time – Active Fuel Management (cylinder deactivation), offering an SAE-certified 335 hp (250 kW) and 284 lb-ft of torque (385 Nm), for the highest specific output of any naturally aspirated V-6 in the segment.
- The most powerful Camaro SS ever, with a new 6.2L LT1 direct-injected Small Block V-8, rated at 455 hp (339 kW) and 455 lb-ft of torque (617 Nm).
- Magnetic Ride Control active suspension available on Camaro SS for the first time.
- With improved handling and performance, the Camaro SS delivers better lap times than the fifth generation's track-focused Camaro 1LE package.
The Inside Story
Reveal the components behind the power, agility, and refinement of the 2018 Equinox
- All wheel options are lightweight aluminum.
- Aluminum suspension components reduce unsprung mass for improved handling vs. steel.
- Brembo® brakes: standard on SS, and for the first time, available on LT.
- The available dual-mode exhaust sound changes with each of the four driver-selectable modes.
- SS is track-ready with auxiliary radiators, engine cooler, and transmission cooler.
- A new 8-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission is available on all Camaro models.
- All-new architecture helped lighten Camaro over 200 lbs. vs. the fifth-gen.
- Drivers will feel advantages like nimble, balanced handling and precise steering.
- The only fifth-gen carryover pieces are the Chevy bowtie emblem and the SS badge.
- This advanced generation includes available 4G LTE Wi-Fi anywhere you drive3.
- Soft, premium trim borders driver touch points such as knee and elbow pads.
- Air vents control temperature and airflow through
3Devices must be WPA2 compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
- Functional hood vents on SS help the LT1 V8 keep cool.
- The roof, seamlessly laser-brazed to shed mass, is reinforced by a "reverse mohawk" design.
- The fastback profile widens rear fender flares, making the car look ready to strike.